Btaaboura (Arabic: بتعبورا) is a village in Koura District of Lebanon. The population is Greek Orthodox. A church is being constructed as of June 2011, it is dedicated to St. Elias[disambiguation needed].
After the 2016 municipality elections, Mr. Issam Tamer was elected as president of Btaaboura's municipality council. His family:
- Issam Tamer(grandson)
- Nada Tamer(grandson)
- Lara tamer(granddaughter)
- Elie Tamer (son)
- Grace Tamer (Elie's Wife)
- "Municipal and ikhtiyariah elections in Northern Lebanon" (PDF). The Monthly. March 2010. p. 23. Archived from the original on 3 June 2016. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Website: Saint Elias Church - Btaaboura
- The most powerful Lebanese person alive Archived 2016-05-11 at WebCite
- "Politicians of Lebanese descent flourish in Brazil". The Daily Star.
- "Michel Temer's Lebanese homeland fetes his success". Ya Libnan. 13 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Lebanese-Brazilian Michel Temer moves closer to Brazilian presidency". Ya Libnan. 19 April 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- Btaaboura, Localiban
|This Lebanon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|