Bubikon railway station
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
|Operated by||Swiss Federal Railways|
Bubikon is a railway station in the Swiss canton of Zurich and municipality of Bubikon. The station is located on the Wallisellen to Uster and Rapperswil railway line, and is served by Zurich S-Bahn lines S5 and S15.
Bubikon was formerly a junction point with the Uerikon to Bauma railway (UeBB), which diverged from the Wallisellen to Rapperswil line at either end of the station. The UeBB to the south, originally to Uerikon, is still in use as a freight siding as far as Wolfhausen. The UeBB to the north, originally to Hinwil and Bauma, has been abandoned as far as Hinwil.
- map.geo.admin.ch (Map). Swiss Confederation. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "S-Bahn trains, buses and boats" (PDF). ZVV. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Uerikon / Bauma Bahn". Eingestellte Bahnen Der Schweiz. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz. Verlag Schweers + Wall GmbH. 2012. p. 13. ISBN 978-3-89494-130-7.
- Media related to Bahnhof Bubikon at Wikimedia Commons
- Bubikon station on Swiss Federal Railway's web site
|This article about a railway station in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|