This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bucanero Cigars are a limited production and limited distribution cigar, using tobaccos from 10 different nations to achieve its signature blending. Each cigar is draw tested. Bucanero Cigars has been manufacturing premium cigars since 1995.
Bucanero was founded in 1995. The company started as a small family owned manufacturer of handmade cigars. Robert Spoden has been president of Bucanero Cigars since 1995.
Bucanero Cigars were the first to introduce a Costa Rican Maduro wrapper (2001), which was awarded by Smoke Magazine as its highest rated cigar. They believe they were also the first to offer a “Double Maduro” in the U.S. Market place (1995), the Clasico Maduro blend, which was voted in 1999 as one of the top 5 Maduros of the 20th Century by the Cigar Industry Awards panel.
To date they have over 700 different blends in the factory humidors. Their first full body Maduro the Full Sail, took 6 years to develop.
- Bucanero El Capitan Maduro
- Bucanero Clasico Maduro Bucanero Full Sail Maduro
- Bucanero Treasures of Costa Rica - Puro
- Bucanero Don Douglas Cabinet Series
- Bucanero Windjammer
- Bucanero Salsa Bucanero Canon Cubano Natural
- Bucanero Canon Cubano Maduro
- Bucanero Z
- Bucanero Texas Star Maduro
- Bucanero Havana Rose La Noche
- Bucanero Booty Maduro
- Bucanero Booty Natural
- About Bucanero Cigars Premium Cigar Manufacturer - http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Bucanero-Cigars-Premium-Cigar-Manufacturer[permanent dead link]
- MD Cigars “The best little cigar store on the net” - http://www.mdcigars.com/bucanero.htm
- Cigar Insider: Robert Spoden of Bucanero Cigars - http://www.stogieguys.com/2008/01/01102008-cigar-insider-robert-spoden-of-bucanero-cigars.html
- Mr. Robert Spoden - http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Spoden_Robert_58935694.aspx
- Stogie Fresh Exclusive - http://www.stogiefresh.com/journal/Cigar_Journal/Interviews/BCB7A9A4-F95F-45FD-916C-9982DCA73259.html