Bucharest Metro Line M5
M5 is a metro line of the Bucharest Metro currently under construction. The M5 Line will run from Râul Doamnei, in the Drumul Taberei neighbourhood, to Eroilor, and to Valea Ialomiţei, in the first phase (7.2 km (4.5 mi)). This section is expected to be opened at the end of 2019. After that, the line will be extended to Iancului, and from there under Iancului Road (Şoseaua Iancului) until it reaches the Pantelimon station of M1. The expected construction cost is €740 million.
|Phase||Terminals||Length||Stations||Constructor||Construction since||Opening (est.)|
|I||Râul Doamnei-Eroilor||6.2 km||9||Astaldi-FCC-AB Construct-Delta ACM||April 2011||Q4 2019|
|Romancierilor-Valea Ialomiţei||1 km||1||Max Bögl|
- Metrorex Press release 15 March 2011 (in Romanian)
- Metrorex Press release 15 April 2011 (in Romanian)
- "Bucharest Metrorex, Romania". Railway Technology. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2014-09-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Bucharest Metro Line 5 at railway-technology.com
- Mai puţine staţii în magistrala 5 de metrou tronsonul Universitate-Pantelimon (in Romanian)
- Magistrala 5 de metrou, tronsonul Drumul Taberei - Universitate, primeste 436 milioane lei in 2014 (in Romanian)
|This Bucharest Metro-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|