November 22, 1880|
Streator, La Salle County, Illinois, US
|Died||February 4, 1947
Quartzsite, Arizona, US
Buck Connors (November 22, 1880 – February 4, 1947) was an American actor. He appeared in 85 films between 1912 and 1941. The son of William L Conner and Leah Bowen, Buck was born in Streator, La Salle County, Illinois  and died in Quartzsite, Arizona. Buck is buried in Hi Jolly Cemetery in Quartzsite.
- The Phantom Riders (1918)
- The Black Horse Bandit (1919)
- The $1,000,000 Reward (1920)
- Action (1921)
- In the Days of Buffalo Bill (1922)
- The Social Buccaneer (1923)
- The Radio Detective (1926)
- The Yellow Back (1926)
- Jaws of Steel (1927)
- The Phantom Flyer (1928)
- Hell's Heroes (1930)
- Alias John Law (1935)
- "Buck Connors/Conners". b-westerns. Retrieved 2012-10-10.
- Arizona, County Coroner and Deaths Records
- "George Washington Conner". utahrockhounds. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|