From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bucket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bucket is a cylindrical or conical container for transporting liquid or granular material. or or may also refer to:
- Bucket!, an album by American jazz organist Jimmy Smith released in 1966
- "Bucket" (song), a 2008 song by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "The Bucket", the first single taken from the Kings of Leon album Aha Shake Heartbreak
- "Bucket", a 2012 single by Annah Mac
- The Buckets, a fictional family from the British comedy Keeping Up Appearances
- Hyacinth Bucket, the main character in the show
- the title character of Kirby Buckets, a television series that began airing in 2014
- Charlie Bucket, the title character in the Roald Dahl novels Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- The Buckets, a comic strip syndicated in 1990
- Bucket a 2017 BBC4 comedy drama starring Miriam Margoyles and Frog Stone
- Charles Goldenberg (1911–1986), American National Football League player nicknamed "Buckets"
- Robert "Bucket" Hingley (born 1955), lead singer of ska band The Toasters
- Stewart Loewe (born 1968), former Australian rules footballer nicknamed "Buckets"
- Buckethead (born 1969), sometimes referred to as Bucket for short, stage name of musician Brian Patrick Carroll
- Bucket (machine part), the scoop installed on different machines
- Bucket (computing), a data structure and specific type of bag (an unordered set) in computer science
- Bucket seat, a seat contoured to hold one person
- Bucket mute, a mute for brass instruments
- War of the Bucket, fought by the city-states of Bologna and Modena in northern Italy in 1325
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bucket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.