At the north-west end is a junction with Buckingham Palace Road and Birdcage Walk opposite Buckingham Palace. At the south-east end is a junction with Victoria Street. The Wellington Barracks are to the north-east. The street is designated as part of the B323 road.
There are a number of diplomatic missions on the road:
- No. 20 - High Commission of Swaziland
- No. 60 - South Korean Embassy
- No. 75-88 - Embassy of Macedonia
There are several restaurants in Buckingham Gate. Currently, there is Bistro at the St. James Court, A Taj Hotel London St. James, the Quilon Indian restaurant at No. 41, The Zander cocktail bar is at No. 45, and Bongusto Italian restaurant at No. 75.
- No. 51 is The Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences, a 5* hotel.
- No. 59 is Swire House, accommodating the Britain–Australia Society and the Hong Kong Association and Society.
- No. 62 is the Rolls-Royce Group PLC headquarters.
- "Blue plaque". Londonremembers.com. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
|This London road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|