Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||459 ft (140 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central Standard)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (Central Daylight)|
|GNIS feature ID||431754|
A post office was established at Buckskin in 1847, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1989.
- Wood Memorial High School (9-12)
- Wood Memorial Junior High School (7-8)
- Oakland City Elementary School (PK-6)
- Francisco Elementary School (K-6)
- Barton Township Elementary School (K-6)
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Buckskin, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Gibson County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
|This Gibson County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|