From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KDOT map of Miami County (legend)
|state of Kansas|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||1,112 ft (339 m)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|FIPS code||20-09050 |
|GNIS feature ID||0479417 |
Bucyrus is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Miami County, Kansas, United States. It is located 6 miles (9.7 km) east-southeast of Spring Hill, and named after Bucyrus, Ohio.
- Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) details for Bucyrus, Kansas; United States Geological Survey (USGS); October 13, 1978.
- "Profile for Bucyrus, Kansas". ePodunk. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961 (archived)". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- ZIP Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- USD 416, local school district
|This article about a location in Miami County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|