From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Budapest or Budapešť in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Budapest is the capital of Hungary.
Budapest may also refer to:
- Budapest, Georgia, United States
- Budapest, Missouri, United States
- Budapest metropolitan area, a metropolitan area in Central Hungary
- Budapest (band), British post-grunge rock band
- "Budapest" (song), a 2013 song by George Ezra
- Budapest Live, live album by Manfred Mann's Earth Band
- "Budapest", a song by Jethro Tull from Crest of a Knave
- "Budapest", a song by Poni Hoax
People with the surname
- Zsuzsanna Budapest (born 1940), feminist author
- Budapest (film series), American pornographic film series
- Budapest Gambit, a chess opening that is now rarely played at the top level
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budapest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.