Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Budapest or Budapešť in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Budapest is the capital of Hungary.
Budapest may also refer to:
- Budapest, Georgia, United States
- Budapest, Missouri, United States
- Budapest metropolitan area, a metropolitan area in Central Hungary
- Budapest (band), British post-grunge rock band
- Budapest Live, live album by Manfred Mann's Earth Band
- "Budapest" (song), a 2013 song by George Ezra
- "Budapest", a song by Jethro Tull from Crest of a Knave
- "Budapest", a song by Poni Hoax
People with the surname
- Zsuzsanna Budapest (born 1940), feminist author
- Budapest (film), a 2018 French comedy movie by Xavier Gens
- Budapest (film series), American pornographic film series
- Budapest Gambit, a chess opening that is now rarely played at the top level
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budapest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.