Budgie may refer to:
- Budgerigar, a small parakeet native to Australia
- Budgie (band), a rock band
- Budgie (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Budgie (TV series), a 1971 British TV drama starring Adam Faith
- Budgie (musician), the pseudonym of Peter Edward Clarke, drummer of Siouxsie & the Banshees and The Creatures
- Budgie Toys, a line of diecast toys, mainly miniature cars and trucks made in England
- Budgie the Little Helicopter, a children's cartoon series by Sarah, Duchess of York
- Budgie (record producer)
- "Budgie", a slang term for a helicopter
- "Budgies", a pejorative reference to "The Canaries", the nickname of Norwich City F.C.
- Budgie (desktop environment) from the Linux distribution Solus project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budgie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.