Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up budgie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Budgie may refer to:
- Budgie (bird) or Budgerigar, a small parakeet native to Australia
- Budgie (band), a rock band
- Budgie (TV series), a 1971 British TV drama starring Adam Faith
- Budgie (musician) or Peter Edward Clarke, drummer of Siouxsie & the Banshees and The Creatures
- Budgie (desktop environment), a Linux desktop environment
- Budgie the Little Helicopter, a children's cartoon series by Sarah, Duchess of York
- Budgie Toys, a line of diecast toys, mainly miniature cars and trucks made in England
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budgie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.