Budithi Bell and Brass Craft
|Budithi Bell and Brass Craft|
|Area||Budithi, Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh|
Budithi Bell and Brass Craft are the products made out of alloy like brass at Budithi, a village in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was registered as one of the geographical indication handicraft from Andhra Pradesh as per Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999. It was registered as one of the handicraft in the geographical indication from Andhra Pradesh by Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act, 1999.
- "Budithi Brassware". AP Tourism. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Geographical Indication". The Hans India. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- ":::GIR Search:::". ipindiaservices.gov.in. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "State Wise Registration Details of G.I Applications (15th September, 2003 – Till Date)" (PDF). Geographical Indication Registry. p. 3. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Traditional crafts attract delegates". 14 February 2009. Retrieved 3 February 2016.