Jump to navigation Jump to search
Budu may refer to:
- Budu people, an ethnic group of about 250,000 people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Budu language, spoken by the Budu people
- Budu Dogon, a Dogon language spoken in Mali.
- Budu (sauce), a fish sauce made originating from east coast of Peninsular Malaysia usually being eat with 'Ulam'
- Budu Cantemir, a village in Stănileşti commune in Vaslui County, Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Budu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.