Buena Vista Ski Area
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Leonard R. Dickinson cleared the first ski run in 1936. The original chalet, constructed from a grain bin, was at the top of Beltrami's Bowl. In 1949 the first rope tow was installed followed by chairlifts in 1975.
- "Buena Vista Ski Area - History". bvskiarea.com.
- "Areas :: MN Ski Areas Association". www.skiandboardmn.com.
- "Buena Vista Ski Area : Explore Minnesota". www.exploreminnesota.com.
- "Family, staff carry on the tradition at Buena Vista Ski Area..."
- Rea, Amy (2012). Explorer's Guide Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Lakes (Second Edition) (Explorer's Complete). Woodstock, VT: Countryman Press. p. 236. ISBN 978-0881509540.
- "Buena Vista Ski Area". Buena Vista Ski Area.
|This Minnesota-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|