From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BUFF, buff, buffed, or buffest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buff or BUFF may refer to:
- Buff, slang term for an enthusiast
- Buff (colour), a pale yellow-brown colour
- Buff (turkey), a breed of domestic turkey named for its buff-colored plumage
- Buffing, a metal finishing process
- Buff Bagwell (born 1970), American professional wrestler and actor
- Buff Cobb (1927–2010), American actress and former wife of Mike Wallace
- Buff Wagner (fl. born 1897s), American football player
- Charlotte Buff (1753–1828), youthful acquaintance of the poet Goethe, who fell in love with her
- Joe Buff, American author of naval techno-thrillers
- Johnny Buff (1888–1955), American World Bantamweight Champion boxer
- Sebastian Buff (1828–1880), Swiss portrait painter
- Oliver Buff (born 1992), Swiss professional soccer player currently playing for FC Zürich
Film and television
- Boston Underground Film Festival, a film festival in Boston, Massachusetts that specializes in alternative film and video.
- British Urban Film Festival, formed in July 2005 to showcase urban independent cinema in the UK
- BUFF International Film Festival, a children and youth film festival in Malmö, Sweden, held in March, founded in 1984.
- Buff, a character in Generation X
- Buff (computer gaming), a temporary beneficial status effect in some video games
- The opposite of Nerf (video gaming), an update to rules in a video game which strengthen an attribute
- Buff coat, a garment of military clothing
- Buff (headgear), a multifunctional article of clothing produced by Original Buff, a Catalan company
- B-52 Stratofortress, a military aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.