Census-designated place (CDP)
Kentucky Route 61 in Buffalo
|• Total||1.183 sq mi (3.06 km2)|
|• Land||1.181 sq mi (3.06 km2)|
|• Water||0.002 sq mi (0.005 km2)|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||420/sq mi (160/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||488299|
Buffalo is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in southern LaRue County, Kentucky, United States. Its population was 498 as of the 2010 census. It lies along Kentucky Route 61 south of the city of Hodgenville, the county seat of LaRue County. Its elevation is 748 feet (228 m), and it is located at (37.5120048, -85.6985728). Although Buffalo is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 42716.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Francisville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 42.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
|This LaRue County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|