Buffalo Wings & Rings
|Founders||Haytham David, Nader Masadeh, Philip Schram|
|Headquarters||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
Number of locations
|56 USA, 24 International|
|Nader Masadeh (President and CEO) , Philip Schram|
|Products||Buffalo wings, sandwiches, gyros, chicken fingers, salads, quesadillas|
Number of employees
Founded in Cincinnati in 1984, Buffalo Wings & Rings was purchased in 2005 by a management team led by Philip Schram, Nader Masadeh and Haytham David, each of whom took a senior management role with the company.
In 2008, Restaurant Business magazine named the company number one on its Future 50 list of growing chains.
The company has 80 units in the US, the Middle East and Europe.
Nader Masadeh has served as the Chief Executive Officer since 2014, while Philip Schram serves as Chief Development Officer, and Haytham David as the Chief Executive Officer of International.
Masadeh was featured in the season premiere of Undercover Boss' 7th season, which aired on the CBS Television Network on Sunday, December 20, 2015. For a couple of weeks, CEO Nader Masadeh worked undercover alongside employees doing everything from washing dishes in a Cincinnati location to serving tables in Chicago and prepping meals in Bardstown, Kentucky.
Awards and recognition
- Franchise Business Review's Top 40 Food and Beverage Franchises 2016
- "Best of Fest" award at the 16th annual Chicago Wingfest in 2015
- Number 1 Restaurant Chain for 2008 on the Restaurant Business "Future 50 List"
- "Data Devotee" Award - Fishbowl User Conference
- "Buffalo Wings & Rings". buffalowingsandrings.com. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Buffalo Wings to take fling at becoming global chain". Cincinnati Business Courier. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "The Future 50 2008". Restaurant Business. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Locations". buffalowingsandrings.com. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Hardy, Kevin (February 2015). "The Ladder to Success". qsrmagazine.com. QSR Magazine. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Brownfield, Andy (December 10, 2015). "Here's what an 'Undercover Boss' appearance means for this Cincinnati restaurant chain". bizjournals.com. Cincinnati Business Courier. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Masadeh, Nader (December 22, 2015). "How 'Undercover Boss' Taught Me to Hire the Right People and Continue to Nurture Them". entrepreneur.com. Entrepreneur. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Top Food and Beverage Franchises 2016" (PDF). franchisebusinessreview.com/franchise-reports/top-food-beverage-franchises-2016/. Franchise Business Review. July 29, 2016. p. 10. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Chicago's best Wingfest". wingfest.net. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "The Future 50 2008". restaurantbusinessonline.com. Restaurant Business. June 23, 2008. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Buffalo Wings & Rings Sets The Development Bar Higher Than Most To Ensure Its Locations And Franchisees Are Some Of The Best In The Industry". franchise.org. International Franchise Association. May 10, 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.