From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Buffett.
|Look up buffet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A buffet is a meal laid out on a table or sideboard so that guests may serve themselves.
Buffet may also refer to:
- Sideboard, a piece of furniture
- Strike (attack), to strike repeatedly and violently
- Buffeting, aerodynamic turbulence on a fixed-wing aircraft prior to and during a stall
- Buffet car
- Buffets, Inc., American restaurant company, now known as Ovation Brands
- Buffet Crampon, a manufacturer of musical instruments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.