Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up buffet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A buffet is a meal laid out on a table or sideboard so that guests may serve themselves.
Buffet may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
Brands and enterprises
- Buffet Crampon, a manufacturer of musical instruments
- Buffets, Inc., American restaurant company, now known as Ovation Brands
- Buffet car
- Buffeting, aerodynamic turbulence on a fixed-wing aircraft prior to and during a stall
- Sideboard, a piece of furniture, often called a buffet
- Strike (attack), or buffet, to strike repeatedly and violently
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.