Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buffon may refer to:
- Georges-Louis Leclerc, Comte de Buffon (1707–1788), French naturalist
- Gianluigi Buffon (born 1978), Italian football goalkeeper
- Lorenzo Buffon (born 1929), former Italian football goalkeeper, cousin of the grandfather of Gianluigi Buffon
- Buffon, Côte-d'Or, a town in the French département of Côte-d'Or
- Buffon (crater), a lunar crater
- Cape Buffon, a headland in South Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buffon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.