Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bugaboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Bugaboo is a legendary scary creature, see bogeyman
- The Bugaboos, a granite mountain range in the Purcell Mountains of eastern British Columbia, Canada
- Bugaboo Canyon, a small canyon area off of McGee Creek in the McGee Creek Natural Scenic State Recreation Area of Oklahoma
- Bugaboo Swamp is in the Okefenokee Swamp located in the southern portion of Georgia, United States.
- Bugaboo scrub fire, a fire that was named for the above swamp.
- Bugaboo (The Flea), a 1983 game written for various 8-bit computers
- Bug a Boo, a song by Destiny's Child
- Bugaboo, a song by Japanese experimental metal band Dir En Grey off their 2008 album Uroboros
- Bug-a-Booo is a comic strip by Mauricio de Sousa about a gang of ghosts, undeads and other Halloween creatures.
- Bugaboo. TV, is a online television under BBTV Channel 7 of Thailand.
- A nickname of Ladybug in the animated television series Miraculous Ladybug
It may also refer to:
- Bugaboo, a thin straight piton or metal spike, perfect for thin, deep seams.
- Bugaboo International B.V., a Dutch design company that makes strollers for infants and toddlers.
- A fictional swarm of insectoid aliens from the children's CGI television series Monster Buster Club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugaboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.