From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bugaboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Bugaboo is a legendary scary creature, see bogeyman
- The Bugaboos, a granite mountain range in the Purcell Mountains of eastern British Columbia, Canada
- Bugaboo Canyon, a small canyon area off of McGee Creek in the McGee Creek Natural Scenic State Recreation Area of Oklahoma
- Bugaboo Swamp is in the Okefenokee Swamp located in the southern portion of Georgia, United States.
- Bugaboo scrub fire, a fire that was named for the above swamp.
- Bugaboo (The Flea), a 1983 game written for various 8-bit computers
- Bug a Boo, a song by Destiny's Child
- Bugaboo, a song by Japanese experimental metal band Dir En Grey off their 2008 album Uroboros
- Bug-a-Booo is a comic strip by Mauricio de Sousa about a gang of ghosts, undeads and other Halloween creatures.
It may also refer to:
- Bugaboo, a thin straight piton or metal spike, perfect for thin, deep seams.
- Bugaboo International B.V., a Dutch design company that makes strollers for infants and toddlers.
- A fictional swarm of insectoid aliens from the children's CGI television series Monster Buster Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugaboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.