From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bugatti was a French car manufacturer of high-performance automobiles.
Bugatti may also refer to:
- Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S., a brand revival active from 1998 to the present, a subsidiary of Groupe VOLKSWAGEN France s.a.
- Bugatti Automobili SpA, a brand revival active from 1987 to 1995
- Bugatti Veyron, the world's fastest street-legal car, produced from 2005 to 2014
Ettore Bugatti and relations
- Carlo Bugatti (1856–1940), designer and cabinetmaker
- Ettore Bugatti (1881–1947), founder of Bugatti, son of Carlo
- Rembrandt Bugatti (1884–1916), sculptor, son of Carlo
- Jean Bugatti (1909–1939), automotive designer and test engineer, eldest son of Ettore Bugatti
- Roland Bugatti (1922–1977), automobile executive, son of Ettore Bugatti
- Giovanni Battista Bugatti (1779–1869), official executioner for the Papal States from 1796 to 1865
- "Bugatti" (song), a song by American hip-hop artist Ace Hood
- Casa Bugatti, designer and manufacturer of housewares products
- Bugatti Circuit, permanent race track in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugatti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.