From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bugger is a slang expletive used in vernacular English. Bugger may also refer to:
- Buggery, a legal term for unlawful anal sex
- Buggers, a derogatory term for the Formics, an insectoid alien species in the Ender's Game series of novels
- Bugger Off!, 1972 album by Stack Waddy
- Cheeky Bugger, song by Len from the 1999 album You Can't Stop the Bum Rush
- Mount Buggery (Alpine Shire, Victoria), the name of a mountain in the Australian state of Victoria.
- Mount Buggery (Wangaratta, Victoria), the name of a mountain in the Australian state of Victoria.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.