Bugle is a village in mid Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is in the parish of Treverbyn and is situated about five miles (8 km) north of St Austell on the A391 road. The 2011 Census for the ward of Bugle which includes Treverbyn and surrounding hamlets gave a population of 4,164.
There are plans to build a new neighbourhood on the site of the Goonbarrow Refinery west of the village as part of the St Austell and Clay Country Eco-town. This would include 450-550 homes. The plan was given outline approval in July 2009.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 200 Newquay & Bodmin ISBN 978-0-319-22938-5
- 2011 Census for Bugle ward
- Cornwall Industrial Settlements Initiative - Bugle, Cornwall County Council, Historic Environment Service
- "Football results for Bugle Football Club". Football Club History Database. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- "Bugle Silver Band". Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- "Goonbarrow Refinery". ECO-BOS. Retrieved 7 November 2010.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bugle, Cornwall.|