From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bugle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The bugle is a brass musical instrument.
Bugle may also refer to:
- Bugle (newspaper) or Bugle-American, a former underground newspaper in Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin
- Black Country Bugle, an English weekly newspaper
- The Bugle, a newspaper which was merged into the Bugle-Observer, based in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Canada
- Daily Bugle, a fictitious newspaper in the Marvel Comics universe
- Bugle, a common name of the flowering plant genus Ajuga
- Bugle, Cornwall, a village near St Austell in the United Kingdom
- Bugle Rock, South Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Bugles, corn chip snack
- Boulton & Paul Bugle, a British biplane bomber first flown in 1923
- Bugle Field, a Baltimore, Maryland, stadium used by two primary Negro League baseball teams from 1916 to 1950
- The Bugle, satirical podcast hosted by John Oliver and Andy Zaltzman
- The Anti-Slavery Bugle, an abolitionist newspaper published from 1845 to 1861 in Ohio, United States
- The Baum Bugle, the official journal of The International Wizard of Oz Club
- Bugling, a sound made by a bull elk
- Ngöbe Buglé people, an indigenous people of Panama
- Bugler (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.