|District||Kampala Capital City Authority|
|Elevation||1,180 m (3,870 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+3 (EAT)|
Bugolobi is bordered by Nakawa and Mbuya to the north, Mutungo to the east, Kitintale and Luzira to the southeast, Muyenga to the south and southeast, Namuwongo to the west and Kampala's Industrial Area to the northwest. The road distance between Bugoloobi and the central business district of Kampala is approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi). The coordinates of Bugoloobi are:0°18'36.0"N, 32°37'30.0"E (Latitude:0.3100; Longitude:32.6250).
Bugoloobi is a Kampala neighborhood, situated on Bugoloobi Hill. On the lower reaches of the hill, to the northwest, the neighborhood is contiguous with the city's Industrial Area. However, the commercial real estate in the neighborhood is upscale. On the eastern slopes of the hill is a large apartment complex with lower middle-class tenants. The northern slopes and southern slopes of the hill, as well as the summit are occupied by residential bungalows, with the size of the homes getting larger, as you approach the top of the hill.
Points of interest
The following points of interest are found in Bugoloobi:
- Paragon Hospital - A 350-bed, upscale private hospital
- Resurrection Church Bugolobi - A place of worship affiliated with the Pentecostal Movement
- National Forestry Authority Gardens
- Teddy Bear Kindergarten & Day Care Center
- Royal Suites Bugoloobi - A private resort development
- Uganda Vacation Rental Condos
- A branch of DFCU Bank - One of the twenty-five licensed commercial banks in Uganda
- Village Mall, Bugoloobi - An upscale shopping mall, with a supermarket, restaurants, saloons, boutiques and other shops
- Tulifanya Restaurant 
- Good African Coffee Factory 
- Bugoloobi View Villas - An upscale residential neighborhood. In development.
- Uganda Communications Commission Office Complex 
- Nakumatt Supermarket - A private supermarket chain with eight outlets in Uganda as of June 2014. - The Anchor Store At Village Mall
- Bougainviller Hotel - A private hotel/motel.
- A local franchise of Kentucky Fried Chicken - Located Inside Village Mall
- "Road Distance Between Central Kampala And Bugoloobi With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Bugoloobi At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Sserwaniko, Frank (1 April 2009). "The Changing Face of Real Estate Business". New Vision. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Musasizi, Simon (21 September 2010). "New Fertility Centre Opens at Paragon Hospital". The Observer (Uganda). Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Bazanye, Ernest (4 June 2009). "Tulifanya, Home of Delicious Rosti". New Vision. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Newvision, Archive (19 July 2009). "In Brief: First Coffee Factory Opens". New Vision. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Jaramogi, Patrick (6 December 2009). "Bugolobi Gets Sh70 Billion Plush Estate". New Vision. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Wafula, Walter (7 December 2009). "Government Body Opens Posh City Office With Gym And Sauna". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Nakumatt, Team (13 October 2013). "Nakumatt Strengthens Local Presence With Fifth Branch Opening at Bugolobi". Nakumatt Holdings. Archived from the original on 23 October 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "About Hotel Le Bougainviller". Hotel Le Bougainviller. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- About Teddy Bear Kindergarten & Day Care Center at Archive.is (archived 2014-06-15)
- Real Estate Sector Growing at Record Rate Date: April 2012. Retrieved 13 June 2014. at the Wayback Machine (archived 2014-07-14)