Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bugsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bugsy is a 1991 film about the American gangster Bugsy Siegel.
Bugsy may also refer to:
- Bugsy Siegel (1906–1947), American gangster, founder and leader of Murder Inc.
- John Cunningham (Northern Ireland footballer), football coach and former player
- Martin Goldstein (1905–1941), American mobster and member of Murder Inc.
- Leo Koceski (born 1929), American collegiate football player
- Bugsy Nyskohus (born 1950), Australian former association football player Bohdan Nyskohus
- Bryan Watson (ice hockey) (born 1942), Canadian National Hockey League player
- Bugsy Moran, gangster
- Bugs Bunny, a Loony Toons character
- Bugsy McGraw (born 1945), ring name of former professional wrestler Michael Davis
- Stomy Bugsy (born 1972), stage name of French rapper Gilles Duarte
- the title character of Bugsy Malone, a 1976 musical film
- Bugsy (video game), a 1986 text-adventure game
- Bugsy (Pokémon), a character in the Pokémon universe
- Bugsy, a character portrayed by James Russo in the 1984 film Once Upon a Time in America
- "Bugsy", an obsolete synonym for "crazy"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bugsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.