The old Bugtussle General Store
|Elevation||866 ft (264 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||507615|
Bugtussle is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Kentucky, United States. It is located in the southern part of the county, immediately north of the Kentucky-Tennessee state line. Kentucky Route 87 connects the community with Gamaliel to the northeast and Lafayette, Tennessee, to the southwest (the highway becomes Tennessee State Route 261 at the border).
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bugtussle, Kentucky
- Rennick, Charles (1984). Kentucky Place Names. Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky. p. 40.
- Parker, Quentin (2010). Welcome to Horneytown, North Carolina, Population: 15: An insider's guide to 201 of the world's weirdest and wildest places. Adams Media. pp. viii.
- Staten, Vince (18 December 2012). Kentucky Curiosities: Quirky Characters, Roadside Oddities & Other Offbeat Stuff. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 80. ISBN 978-0-7627-9270-2.
- Media related to Bugtussle, Kentucky at Wikimedia Commons
|This Monroe County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|