Bùi Đình Đạm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bui Dinh Dam)
In this Vietnamese name, the family name is Bùi, but is often simplified to Bui in English-language text. According to Vietnamese custom, this person should properly be referred to by the given name Đạm.
Major General Bùi Đình Đạm (born c. 1926) was a general of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN).
As a Colonel Bui he was a key figure at the Battle of Ap Bac. He held various position in the ARVN:
- Platoon Leader, Company Leader: Co.1, Bn 3 VN (North Vietnam)
- Served in Military Equipment Bureau, 1st Military Region.
- Chief of Staff, Thu Duc Reserved Officers School
- Head of General Staff Bureau, Military Collegẹ
- Chief of Staff, 7th Infantry Division
- Deputy Commander, 7th Infantry Division
- Commander, 7th Infantry Division
- Head of G4 (logistics), Joint General Staff
- Head of General Administration, Joint General Staff
- Director of Mobilization Bureau, Defense Ministry
- Director General of Personnel Bureau, Defense Ministry
|This biographical article about the military of Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|