Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up build in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Build may refer to:
- Engineering something
- Physical body stature, especially [muscle size; usually of the human body
- Build engine, a first-person shooter engine by 3D Realms
- Software build, a compiled version of software, or the process of producing it
- "Build" (song), a 1987 song by The Housemartins
- Build (developer conference), a Microsoft developer conference
- Build (design conference), a web design conference which took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland between 2009–2013
- All pages beginning with "Build"
- All pages with a title containing Build
- Build Thy House, 1920 silent film
- I Build the Tower, 2006 documentary film
- Urge to Build, 1981 short documentary film
- Built (disambiguation)
- Bild, German newspaper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Build.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.