|Single by The Housemartins|
|from the album The People Who Grinned Themselves to Death|
|Songwriter(s)||Paul Heaton, Stan Cullimore|
|The Housemartins singles chronology|
"Build" is a song released in November 1987 as the third single from the album The People Who Grinned Themselves to Death by British band The Housemartins. It follows the softer template of the group's later material and reached no. 15 in the UK Singles Chart.
The song is notable amongst the Housemartins catalogue, as it features drummer Dave Hemingway on vocals during the choruses, whilst usual singer Paul Heaton sings the verses and bridge.
|Dutch Singles Chart||65|
|Irish Singles Chart||9|
|New Zealand Singles Chart||41|
|UK Singles Chart||15|
- "The Housemartins - Build". 45cat.com. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Fairview Recording Studio – CDs and Vinyl at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- "BUILD – The Housemartins (letra e vídeo)". Letras.terra.com.br. 2012-01-27. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 261. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- Rede Globo. "Bebê a Bordo" (in Portuguese). Brazil. Retrieved 2018-09-08.
|This 1980s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|