Build Your Own Z80 Computer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|October 1, 1981|
The book explains step-by-step the process of building a computer from the ground up, using the Zilog Z80 8-bit Microprocessors, including building a power supply, keyboard, and interfaces to a CRT terminal and tape drive.
- Home-Built Z-80 Computer
- Build Your Own Z80 Computer: design guidelines and application notes by archive.org
- Z-80 Space-Time Productions Single Board Computer
- brainwagon » Build Your Own Z80 Computer
- Blake's Conflabatorium | Z80 Microcomputer
- Commodore Free Issue 67
- Popular Computing, Volume 1. McGraw-Hill. May 1982.
- Michael Nicita; Ronald Petrusha (1984). The Reader's Guide to Microcomputer Books. Golden-Lee. ISBN 978-0-86729-122-3.
- Dr. Dobb's Journal for Users of Small Computer Systems. People's Computer Co. January 1982.
|This article about a computer book or series of books is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|