Built to Spill Caustic Resin
|Built to Spill Caustic Resin|
|EP by Built to Spill and Caustic Resin|
|Released||January 28, 1995|
The album attributes the first two tracks to Built to Spill, the third to Caustic Resin and the last to Tae Won Yu from his time in the band Kicking Giant. It also lists Brett Netson as performing guitar and vocals on "Shit Brown Eyes" (Caustic Resin). Todd Dunnigan is listed as playing organ on "When Not Being Stupid Is Not Enough" and moog on "One Thing".
The album was originally released with a cover featuring a photo featuring newly hatched fish larva and eggs, which had been found in a trash can. However, the photo's owner complained, and the cover art was changed to the image shown here.
The album is Up Records release UP018.
|The New Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
- "When Not Being Stupid Is Not Enough" – 9:17
- "One Thing" – 5:09
- "Shit Brown Eyes" – 3:28
- "She's Real" – 8:13
- James Dillion - drums (Caustic Resin)
- Doug Martsch - vocals and guitar (Built to Spill)
- Tom Romich - bass (Caustic Resin)
- "Built to Spill Caustic Resin". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-07-31.
- Smith, Ethan (1995-12-01). "Built to Spill Caustic Resin". EW.com. Retrieved 2017-07-31.
- Brackett, Nathan; Hoard, Christian David (2004). The New Rolling Stone Album Guide. Simon and Schuster. p. 118. ISBN 9780743201698.
- Built to Spill Caustic Resin liner notes
|This 1990s indie rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|