From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Sogong-dong. (Discuss) Proposed since December 2015.|
|• Revised Romanization||Bukchang dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Pukch'ang tong|
- "북창동 (Bukchang-dong 北倉洞)" (in Korean). Retrieved 2008-05-09.
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of Beopjeong-dong assigned by Haengjeong-dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website.
- Jung-gu Official site in English
- (Korean) Jung-gu Official site[permanent dead link]
- (Korean) Jung-gu Tour Guide from the Official site
- (Korean) Status quo of Jung-gu
- (Korean) Resident offices and maps of Jung-gu
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|