|Elevation||1,200 m (3,900 ft)|
|Population (2012 Estimate)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Bukomansimbi is on the main highway between Masaka and Sembabule. It is approximately 26 kilometres (16 mi), by road, northwest of Masaka, the largest city in the sub-region. The coordinates of the town are 0°10'00.0"S, 31°37'07.0"E (Latitude:-0.166667; Longitude:31.618600).
Points of interest
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The following additional points of interest lie within the town limits or close to its borders:
- offices of Bukomansimbi Town Council
- Bukomansimbi central market
- Kitanda Health Center III, a health facility administered by the Uganda Ministry of Health
- Masaka-Sembabule road, passing through the western neighborhoods of the town
- Kitoma Light Junior School
- Kabigi Taqwa Islamic School
- Makoomi Yesu Akwagala School
- St. Josephat Meeru Primary School
- Kyakamunya Muslim Primary School
- St. Lawrence School
- St. Kizito School
- Mbaale Ibn Masood School
- Lwamayonza School
- Kakindu Muslim School
- Mukoza Muslim School
- Madera Junior School
- Kidsgear Primary School
- Hoys College
- "Road Distance Between Masaka And Bukomansimbi With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- Google (21 July 2015). "Location of Bukomansimbi At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Watuwa Timbiti, Disms Buregyeya (24 September 2013). "Environment: Bukomansimbi's nightmares". New Vision. Retrieved 21 July 2015.