Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bukovik is a Serbian toponym that may refer to:
- Bukovik (mountain in Southern and Eastern Serbia)
- Bukovik (mountain in Šumadija and Western Serbia)
- Bukovik (Aranđelovac), a village near Aranđelovac, Serbia
- Bukovik (Prijepolje), a village near Prijepolje, Serbia
- Bukovik (Nova Varoš), a village in the municipality of Nova Varoš, western Serbia
- Bukovik (Breza), a village in the municipality of Breza, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bukovik (Sokolac), a village in the municipality of Sokolac, Bosnia and Herzegovina
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.