(Redirected from Bulbous plant)
|Look up bulb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bulbous plant is one that possesses a bulb. Bulb may refer to
- Bulb (in strict botanical use), a storage organ of a plant made up of fleshy leaf bases
- Ornamental bulbous plant (in gardening or horticulture), any one of a number of different kinds of underground or near ground storage organs which can be dried and from which an ornamental plant can be grown
Other meanings of bulb are:
- Light bulb, a source of electric lighting
- Flashbulb, a bright, rapid light bulb
- Bulb (photography), a shutter setting
- Bulbous bow, a protruding bulb at the bow below the waterline
- Bulb keel, a term in naval architecture
- Bulb Records, a record label
- "Bulb" (song), a 1974 song by Van Morrison
- Bulbs, a slang term for testicles
- Bulb, of brain, a historical term referring to the medulla oblongata
- BULB Act, a U.S. House bill sponsored by Rep. Joe Barton and others in 2011
- Bulb, the solo project of guitarist Misha Mansoor
- As an abbreviation, "Bulb" is short for the orchid genus Bulbophyllum.
- Bulbus (disambiguation), generally referring to bulb-shaped objects.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.