Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bulk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulk can refer to:
- Bulk cargo
- Bulk liquids
- Bulk mail
- Bulk material handling
- Bulk pack, packaged bulk materials/products
- Bulk purchasing
- Paper bulk
- Bulk fermentation, the period after mixing when dough is left alone to ferment in bulk, meaning before division to final weights.
- Bulk density
- Bulk modulus
- In brane cosmology and M-theory (see also the AdS/CFT correspondence), the bulk is a hypothetical higher-dimensional space within which the eleven dimensions of our universe (the three dimensions we can see, plus time, plus the seven extra dimensions that we can't see but M-theory theorizes are all around us) may exist.
- Mike Waters, known as Bulk, British professional wrestler with the UK Pitbulls
- Bülk Lighthouse, outside Kiel, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.