Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bulkhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bulkhead may refer to:
A structural safety device:
- Bulkhead (partition), a wall within the hull of a ship, vehicle, or container
- Torpedo bulkhead, a type of armor designed to keep a ship afloat even if the hull is struck by a shell or by a torpedo
- Bulkhead (barrier), a retaining wall used as a form of coastal management, akin to a seawall, or as a structural device such as a bulkhead partition
- Bulkhead door, an angled door covering the exterior stairwell of a basement
- Bulkhead flatcar, a type of rolling stock designed with sturdy end-walls to prevent loads from shifting past the ends of the car
- Rear pressure bulkhead, an airtight structural feature of an aircraft
- Bulkhead (Transformers), the name given to several fictional characters in the Transformers universes
- Bulkhead line, a method of coastal demarcation used within a legal system
- Bulkhead (stability pattern), a stability pattern used to protect distributed software applications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bulkhead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.