Bullet Time (novel)
|Author||David A. McIntee|
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Past Doctor Adventures
Sarah Jane Smith
|Set in||Period between
The Room With No Doors and Doctor Who (1996)
|Followed by||Psi-ence Fiction|
Bullet Time is a BBC Books original novel written by David A. McIntee and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Seventh Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith.
Sarah Jane Smith encounters the Seventh Doctor in Hong Kong.
- A line removed from the final novel would have explained that the Tzun cloned the Master during McIntee's's novel First Frontier, explaining the contradictory stories featuring the Master set after Survival.
- Sarah's meeting with the Seventh Doctor seems to contradict the 2006 series episode "School Reunion", written some years later, where she claimed she had not seen the Doctor for decades. However, the ending of this novel also implies that Sarah was killed in 1997. This was part of a larger story arc involving a group known as the Council of Eight who were attempting to eliminate the Doctor and his companions from the timeline. When the Council were defeated in Sometime Never..., some of their actions were reversed, so to what extent the events of this novel were left intact within the continuity of the Eighth Doctor Adventures is unclear.
- Bullet Time at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - Bullet Time
- Bullet Time at The TARDIS Library
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|