Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society
October 2010 issue
|Edited by||Susan Friedlander|
|Bull. Am. Math. Soc.|
|Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.|
It publishes surveys on contemporary research topics, written at a level accessible to non-experts. It also publishes, by invitation only, book reviews and short Mathematical Perspectives articles.
It began as the Bulletin of the New York Mathematical Society and underwent a name change when the society became national. The Bulletin's function has changed over the years; its original function was to serve as a research journal for its members.
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Notices of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- "About the Bulletin". The American Mathematical Society. Retrieved 7 February 2013.