|Founded||June 1, 2009|
|Products||Template:Ublist CAT Mobile Phones|
Bullitt Group Ltd is an international mobile phone and consumer electronics business. Founded in 2009 by Colin Batt, David Floyd and Richard Wharton, Bullitt designs, manufactures, markets and sells consumer electronic devices in partnership with global brands. It is the worldwide license, of Caterpillar Inc. for ‘rugged’ mobile devices and accessories, and Land Rover for outdoor orientated consumer electronics.
Bullitt’s products are sold in more than 75 countries and the Company has a presence in key markets around the world including China (Shenzen), the UK (Reading) and the USA (New York).
Growth and development
Founded in the UK in 2009, Bullitt Group opened international operations in China in 2010 and in the USA in 2012. Bullitt's first licence was with JCB mobile devices and in February 2012, the Company became the worldwide licensee of Caterpillar Inc. for mobile devices and accessories. Licences for Ted Baker (high quality, design-led audio devices) and Kodak (easy to use smartphones) soon followed. Most recently, Bullitt Group became a global licensee for Ministry of Sound  to develop a range of headphones and connected audio devices that will launch in May 2015. Around May 2016, it partnered with Bullitt Group to launch a portfolio of mobile devices and peripherals.
The Company has been profitable since opening and achieved sales of over £65m in the year ending December 2014. In Dec 2012, the Company secured a £3.5m investment from the Business Growth Fund (BGF). It recently announced headline sponsorship of the Bullitt GC32 2015 racing tour.
In May 2016, Bullitt announced a partnership with Land Rover which will bring about the development of a new portfolio of mobile devices and peripherals. .
Awards and accreditation
Bullitt Group features in the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track 100 ‘Ones to Watch’.
Ernst & Young, London & South Entrepreneur Of The Year Winners 2014 
1000 Companies To Inspire Britain 2014 
- "Ministry of Sound partners with Bullitt Group". Music Week. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "British smartphone maker signs major US distribution deal". Telegraph. 2015-04-05. Retrieved 2015-09-27.
- "Business Growth Fund backs youngest company to date through telecoms deal". Growth Business UK. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "GC32". Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Land Rover Partners Bullitt Group on new smartphone and range of accessories". Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- "UK EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Winners - London & South". Archived from the original on March 8, 2015. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain". London Stock Exchange Group. Retrieved 24 September 2015.