The Bullrun Rally is an underground and notorious annual automobile rally of 100 Exotic vehicles with drivers from all around the world. Cars are typically highly modified and compete over seven days, traversing 3,000 to 4,000 miles. The Bullrun route changes each year but always takes place in North America.
The Bullrun rally is a secretive and underground car rally that first started in June 2004 and ran from Hollywood, CA to Miami, Fla. This first event attracted 100 plus super cars from all over the world and media attention. Drivers can only gain access from a referral from an existing Bullrun driver or can apply directly to go through an 'unknown' selection process. After the success of the first rally its momentum built up to the point in 2007 Spike TV broadcast a spin-off TV series “Bullrun Reality Show” based on the event. Being on Spike TV toned down the event and speeders were disqualified unlike the non TV events where traffic tickets and arrests are common occurrences amongst the drivers. In 2010 the Bullrun returned to its roots and relaxed the rules somewhat. The creators Andy Duncan and his cousin David Green executive produced the successful “Bullrun Reality Show”, and also produces “Inside West Coast Customs”.
- 2014: New York to Scottsdale
- 2013: Montreal to New Orleans, 10 Year Anniversary
- 2012: Los Angeles to Los Angeles
- 2011: Las Vegas to Miami.
- 2010: NYC to Las Vegas.
- 2009: NY to Austin Tx.
- 2008: Calgary to Scottsdale.
- 2007: Montreal to Key West.
- 2006: New York to Los Angeles.
- 2005: Los Angeles to Los Angeles.
- 2004: Los Angeles to Miami.
Over the last several years many celebrities have participated in Bullrun events, including Paris Hilton, Ryan Dunn, Dennis Rodman, Mario Andretti, Ice-T & Coco, Kim Kardashian, The Dudesons, Hayden Christensen, and Carl Lewis. It has become a hallmark of the Bullrun events to have celebrities on hand each year and often driving their own personal exotic cars.
Members have achieved national coverage by participating in the Bullrun live rally. Many original members of Bullrun have gone on to TV shows and or national notoriety, including Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman from Fast N' Loud on Discovery Channel, Bill Wu from the Bullrun Reality TV Show and One Car Too Far also on Discovery Channel. Bullrunner Alex Roy is also regarded as currently holding the NY to Los Angeles Cannonball driving record. The price of admission into the Bullrun Rally is $20,000.
The Bullrun Navigator Award is given to the team that has the best overall navigation for the Rally’s entire seven days. The 2011 rally saw the 1st Place Navigator Awarded to Seth Rose (owner of Exotics Rally) and Tony King- Team Exotics Rally/ Hudson Jeans. It was Seth Rose's third rally with the first attempt (2009) in a Lamborghini, 2010 & 2011 in a modified Nissan GTR.
- 2014 Billy Blatty (solo) - Team Big Easy Bandit / Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2013 Billy Blatty & Ricky Chancey - Team Big Easy Bandits / Mercedes ML 63
- 2012 Seth Rose & Tony King - Team Hudson Jeans / Exotics Rally / Nissan GT-R
- 2011 Seth Rose & Tony King - Team Hudson Jeans / Exotics Rally / Nissan GT-R
- 2010 Ricky Chancey & Dudley Geigerman - Team LuckynutZ / BMW M6
- 2009 Dennis Collins & Richard Rawlings - Team Gas Monkey / Ferrari 550
- 2008 Adam Levinson & Wije - Team Fortress / Audi R8
- 2007 Claus Ettensberger & Joaquin Mejia - Team CEC / Porsche Techart Cayenne Turbo
- 2006 Tove Christensen and Peter Michels - Team Forest Park Pictures / Porsche 911
- 2005 Marek Harrison & Nigel Lord - Team Britania / Aston Martin DB9
- 2004 Richard Rawlings & Sue Rawlings - Team Gas Monkey / Chevrolet Avalanche
With Asian, European and Domestic cars on display at each stop, club, dealer or restaurant. Bullrun events are more casual and often allow the public an opportunity to view the exotic cars up close and mingle with the owners.
- Bullrun (TV series)
- BMW M
- List of SuperCars (top speed 240 mph or faster)
- McLaren Automotive
- Sports car
- Sports sedan
- Bullrun 2011
- Bullrun 2011 winners
- Team Hall N Nass
- SNTL Car Life
- Bullrun sponsor | Vivid Racing press release
- Interview with Bullrun founder Andy Duncan
- Crash in Fla. during Bullrun 2011
- 5 car crash during Bullrun 2011
- Ice-T's Mercedes-AMG SL55-R
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bullrun Rally.|