|Founder||William H. Oberlin|
|Headquarters||Southfield, Michigan, United States|
|William H. Oberlin (Chairman and CEO)|
|Products||Telecommunications, Internet service provider, Telecom expense management, Cloud services|
BullsEye Telecom is a Michigan-based business-to-business CLEC that offers various telecommunications and data services, such as Plain old telephone service, Voice over IP (VoIP), IP PBX, wireless, expense management and others.
BullsEye Telecom was founded in 1999 by William H. Oberlin and a group of other telecom industry specialists. The company was initially an internet service provider. Since 2001 BullsEye has also offered telecom voice services.
Partners – Voice, VoIP and Data Solutions
BullsEye is partnered with a number of companies in the telecommunications industry. They include: Verizon, Qwest, AT&T, One Communications, Century Link, Cincinnati Bell, TelePacific Communications, Paetec, Telnet, FairPoint Communications, XO Communications, and Frontier Communications, and Level 3 Communications
- "BullsEye Telecom - Oak Park, MI - The Inc.5000". Mansueto Ventures LLC. Retrieved 2012-06-19.
- "The Inc. 500 Interview: The Low-Down on VoIP | Inc. Technology". Technology.inc.com. 2006-11-01. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- "BullsEye Telecom Leadership Team". Bullseyetelecom.com. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- "BullsEye Telecom Partner Program". Bullseyetelecom.com. Retrieved 2012-05-17.
- Websitename. "BullsEye Telecom". BullsEye Telecom. Retrieved 2012-05-17.