Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bully in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bully is someone responsible for bullying, a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion against others.
Bully may also refer to:
- Bully, Loire, a commune in the Loire department in central France
- Bully, Rhône, a commune in the Rhône department in eastern France
- Bully, Seine-Maritime, a commune in the Seine-Maritime in northern France
- Bully Creek (Malheur River), Oregon, United States
- Wally Bullington, American college football player (1949–1952) and coach (1960–1965, 1968–1976) nicknamed "Coach Bully"
- Big Bully Busick (1954–2018), former police officer turned professional wrestler
- Bully Dawson, 17th century gambler from London, England
- Bully Gilstrap, American college basketball and football coach in the 1940s and '50s and multi-sport athlete
- Bully Hayes (1827 or 1829–1877), American slaver and sea captain
- Michael Herbig (born 1968), German film director, actor and author nicknamed "Bully"
- Gray Maynard ("The Bully"; born 1979), American amateur wrestler and professional mixed martial artist
- William T. Van de Graaff (1895–1977), American college football player and coach and athletics administrator nicknamed "Bully"
- Robert Waterman (sea captain) (1808–1884), American merchant sea captain nicknamed "Bully Waterman" or "Bully Bob Waterman"
- American Bully, a breed of dog in the terrier family
- Bull Terrier (also "bully"), a breed of dog in the terrier family
- Gobiomorphus, an Australian and New Zealand genus of fish known as bully
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Bullies, a 1986 Canadian film
- Bully (2001 film), an independent drama based on actual events
- Bully (2011 film), a documentary about bullying in U.S. schools
- Bully (2017 film), a film musical about a young man who commits suicide after being bullied at school
- Bully (band), an American alternative rock group
- "Bully", an album by Sugarbomb
- "Bully" (song), a single from Shinedown's 2012 album Amaryllis
- "Bully", a song from Judie Tzuke's 1998 album Secret Agent
- "Bully", a song from Gob's 2003 album Foot in Mouth Disease
- "Bully", a song from Eminem's 2003 mixtape Straight from the Lab
- "The Bully", a song from Sia's 2004 album Colour the Small One
- "The Bully", an episode of the TV sitcom Kate and Allie
- "The Bully", a third season episode of the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Bully (video game), an action-adventure open world video game
- The Bully, a 2002 novel in The Bluford Series
- Bully (mascot), mascot of the Mississippi State University Bulldogs athletics teams
- Bully-off, a face-off technique formerly used in field hockey
- Columbus Bullies, a professional football team from 1938 to 1942
- Jacksonville Bullies, a defunct professional indoor lacrosse team that played part of the 2012 season
- Bully pulpit, a conspicuous position that provides an opportunity to speak out and be listened to
- Corned beef (also called "bully beef"), a type of salt-cured beef product present in many cultures
- Sideroxylon, a genus of trees known as bully trees
- Volkswagen Type 2 panel van, nicknamed "Bulli" or "Bully"
- Bully-les-Mines, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais département in northern France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bully.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.