From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bully (film))
|Look up bully in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bully is someone responsible for bullying, a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others.
Bully may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Bullies, a 1986 Canadian film
- Bully (2001 film), an independent drama based on actual events
- Bully (2011 film), a documentary about bullying in U.S. schools
- Bully (band), an American alternative rock group from Nashville, TN
- "Bully", an album by Sugarbomb
- "Bully", a song from Judie Tzuke's 1998 album Secret Agent
- "Bully", a song from Gob's 2003 album Foot in Mouth Disease
- "The Bully", a song from Sia's 2004 album Colour the Small One
- "Bully" (song), a single from Shinedown's 2012 album Amaryllis
- The Bully, a 2002 novel in The Bluford Series
- "The Bully", a third season episode of the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bully (video game), an action-adventure open world video game
- Bully, Loire, a commune in the Loire department in central France
- Bully, Rhône, a commune in the Rhône department in eastern France
- Bully, Seine-Maritime, a commune in the Seine-Maritime in northern France
- Bully Creek (Malheur River), Oregon, United States
- Bully Dawson, 17th century gambler from London, England
- Bully Gilstrap, American college basketball and football coach in the 1940s and '50s and multi-sport athlete
- Bully Hayes (1827 or 1829–1877), American slaver and sea captain
- Michael Herbig (born 1968), German film director, actor and author nicknamed "Bully"
- William T. Van de Graaff (1895–1977), American college football player and coach and athletics administrator nicknamed "Bully"
- Robert Waterman (sea captain) (1808–1884), American merchant sea captain nicknamed "Bully Waterman" or "Bully Bob Waterman"
- Big Bully Busick (born 1954), former police officer turned professional wrestler
- Gray Maynard ("The Bully"; born 1979), American amateur wrestler and professional mixed martial artist
- American Bully, a breed of dog in the terrier family
- Bull Terrier (also "bully"), a breed of dog in the terrier family
- Bully (mascot), the mascot of Mississippi State University
- Volkswagen Type 2 panel van, nicknamed "Bulli" or "Bully"
- Columbus Bullies, a professional football team from 1938 to 1942
- Jacksonville Bullies, a defunct professional indoor lacrosse team that played part of the 2012 season
- Wally Bullington, American college football player (1949–1952) and coach (1960–1965, 1968–1976) nicknamed "Coach Bully"
- Bully-les-Mines, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais département in northern France
- Corned beef (also "bully beef"), a type of salt-cured beef product present in many cultures
- Bully-off, a face-off technique formerly used in field hockey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bully.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.