|Look up bum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bum or bums may refer to:
- Bum, Afghanistan, several locales
- Bum, Azerbaijan, a village
- Bum Chiefdom, Bonthe District, Sierra Leone
- Bum Bright (1920–2004), American businessman
- Lee McClung (1870–1914), football player and 22nd Treasurer of the United States
- Bum Phillips (1923–2013), American football coach
- Kim Bum (born 1989), South Korean actor
- Khem Bahadur Bum, Nepalese politician elected in 2008
- Narendra Bahadur Bum, Nepalese politician elected in 1999
- Bums, nickname for Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team
- B.U.M. Equipment, US clothing brand
- Bum language, spoken in Cameroon
- ISO 639 code for the Bulu language, in Cameroon
- Breguet Bre.4 or BUM, French World War I bomber
- Bum Bum Island, Malaysia
- "Bum Bum", a song by Italian singer Gigi D'Alessio
- All pages beginning with "Bum"
- All pages with a title containing Bum
- Bumb (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.