Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bumba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumba can refer to:
- Bumba Da, nickname of Bengali film actor Prasenjit Chatterjee
- Claudiu Bumba, a Romanian football player
- Bumba (god), or Mbombo, the supreme deity of the Bushongo people
- Bumba (TV series), a children's television series created by Studio 100
- Bumba (spider), a genus of spiders in the subfamily Theraphosinae
- Bumba Meu Boi, a Brazilian folk theatrical tradition
- "Bumba", a song from Soulfly on their eponymous debut album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bumba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.