From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bumba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumba can refer to:
- Bumba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a town on the Congo River
- Bumba, a crater on Rhea
- Bumba (god), or Mbombo, the supreme deity of the Bushongo people
- Bumba, a children's television series created by Studio 100
- Bumba (genus), a genus of spiders in the subfamily Theraphosinae
- Bumba Meu Boi, a Brazilian folk theatrical tradition
- Bumba Da, nickname of Bengali film actor Prasenjit Chatterjee
- Claudiu Bumba, a Romanian football player
- "Bumba", a song from Soulfly on their eponymous debut album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bumba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.