From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bumper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumper or bumpers may refer to:
- Bumper (car), a part for absorbing impact
- Bumper (rocket), an American space rocket
- Bumper switch (robotics), a switch triggered by a mechanical bump
- Bumper or buffer stop, a stopping device on railroads
- Bumper (broadcasting), a short transitional segment
- Bumpers (album), a rock music sampler by Island Records
- "Bumper", a song by Voltio
- Bumpers, a type of obstacle in pinball
- Crib bumper, a cushion in an infant bed
- A small glass of fortified wine (sherry or port), when filled to the brim
- Bumper race, a type of horse race
- Dale Bumpers (1925–2016), American politician
- BMPER, a human protein
- All pages beginning with "Bumper"
- All pages with titles containing Bumper
- Bump (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.