Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bumpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bumpy may refer to:
- Bumpy Johnson (1905–1968), African-American mobster
- Bumpy Kanahele, Hawaiian nationalist leader
- Mr. Bumpy, a character in the television series Bump in the Night
- Bumpy (video game), a 1989 platform game
- Bumpy Wilson, Contemporary Artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bumpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.