Bun-sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis
|Motto||an t-ionnsachadh òg an t-ionnsachadh bòidheach|
|Medium of education||Gaelic|
Bun-sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis or Inverness Gaelic Primary School is a primary school in Inverness, Scotland, which teaches through the medium of Scottish Gaelic, commonly known as Gaelic medium education. Opened in August 2007, the school has seven classrooms. As of September 2015[update], the pupil roll was 217. In August 2010, two classrooms were added and the primary roll was 137 plus 60 in pre-school.
- Gaelic medium education in Scotland
- Gaelscoileanna for Irish-gaelic medium education in Ireland.
- Bun-sgoil Taobh na Pàirce
- Sgoil Ghàidhlig Ghlaschu
- The Scotsman July 2014
- "Scottish Schools Online: Bun-sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis]". highland.gov.uk. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Parentzone: My school: Find a school: Bun-sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis - Highland". Education Scotland. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- Inverness Gaelic School website accessed 20 October 2010
- Commission praises Gaelic school BBC News, 15 January 2009
- School Website
- ||presentation%20subject\|Connected\|Gaelic&strReferringChannel=connected Article about the school by Learning and Teaching Scotland
- Video of Alex Salmond opening Bun-sgoil Ghàidhlig Inbhir Nis
|This article about a school in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|